Historical Step by Amulya Trans women enrols as ‘third gender’ for LIC policy
Press Conferences on Section 377
Ondede welcomed Decriminalisation on sexual minorities @press club press conference.
Thank you Jayna Kothari, Umi Umesh, Sana Elengovel for being part of this. Followed by an interview with International Commission for Jurists ICJ Cubbon park!
Celebration on Section 377 Judgement on 6th September 2018
- Section 377: Independence Day for the LGBTQI community from Bengaluru (Bangalore Mirror )
- Section 377 verdict: Who are the main petitioners? (www.newindianexpress.com)
- Bengaluru celebrates verdict on Section 377 (timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
- ‘Now we can lead the life we want’ www.thehindu.com
- www.cbc.ca After India strikes down gay sex ban, advocate hopes other colonial-era laws face repeal
Ondede Celebration following the Section 377 judgment
- SC to begin hearing Section 377 petitions today: ‘minuscule fraction’ stands up for its dignity
- Fighting the good fight: Meet six petitioners in the battle to strike down Section 377
- Gay and hopeful: What is at stake in fight against gay sex law Section 377
- Society’s perception can’t be excuse for Section 377: Supreme Court told
Media Awareness in Zee Tv Kannada
A Awareness program was conducted by the Zee kannada Tv channel to input some information about the transgender struggle along with Ondede report handed over to famous actor Vijayraghavendra and Actress Rakshitha at Zee TV organised Dance Karnataka Dance! Program 28th August 2018.